'That Was Very Stupid,' Observes Birthday Boy Nearly Consumed By Fireball

“That was very stupid,” says the man whose birthday cake sparklers just totally exploded his birthday balloons.

Indeed, it was.

But you have to see it coming, right? The comically large sparklers. The bouquet of red balloons. The eggs smashed to the head, adding insult to injury.

that was very very stupid
Oh, the humanity!

@media only screen and (min-width : 500px) {.ethanmobile { display: none; }}

Like Us On Facebook |
Follow Us On Twitter |
Contact The Author
Source: Huff Post

Leave a Reply 0